Friday 19 February 2010

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out.

I thought since this my first post, I'll write about the woman that inspired me to name my blog as one of her songs. I absolutely love Florence Welch, otherwise known as Florence, from Florence and the Machine, her songs are just simply beautiful especially with her voice complimenting the lyrics. Cosmic Love is one of my favourite songs sung by her, the lyrics are just amazing to listen too.
Florence is also known at the moment for singing 'You got the love' which was originally sung by Candi Staton. She also recently performed that song on the BRIT awards featuring Dizzee Rascal. Bizarrely I found that when they both performed together they sounded really good considering that their music styles are not the same.
If you haven't heard Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine before Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment